CONF.- Armenia, Georgia, Iran: Common Cultural Heritage, Yerevan, 6 Nov. 2007
Posted by: Khachik Gevorgyan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tuesday, 6 November, 2007
Venue: Arya International University,
18/2 Shahamiryanneri str., Yerevan
Arya International University in collaboration with the Armenian
Association for Academic Partnership and Support, and with the
financial support of the Cultural Centre of the Embassy of the Islamic
Republic of Iran in Armenia organise a workshop on the following
topic: "Iran, Armenia, Georgia: Common Cultural Heritage". Among
speakers are Prof. Dr. Garnik Asatrian, Prof. Dr. Jamshid Giunashvili,
Prof. Dr. George Sanikidze, Dr. Reza Atufi and others. The workshop
will mainly address the following issues:
1. The philosophy and the understanding of the idea of common culture
in the region.
2. The evidence of common material and spiritual cultures in the region.
3. Armenians in Georgia and Iran.
4. Georgians in Armenia and Iran.
5. Iranians in Armenia and Georgia.
6. The making of culture in our days.
7. Cultural interaction in progress: the future perspectives.
Central-Eurasia-L mailing list