CONF./CFP- Ukrainian-Georgian Cooperation, Odessa, Ukraine, June 4-5
Posted by: Anna Shelest <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ukrainian-Georgian Cooperation: Partnership and Sustainable Development
On the 4th-5th of June 2009 the International conference "Ukrainian
-Georgian Cooperation: Partnership and Sustainable Development" will
take place in Odessa, Ukraine. The conference is organized by the
National Institute for Strategic Studies - Odessa Branch under support
of the General Consulate of Georgia in Odessa and
Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung in Ukraine.
During the conference the following topics will be discussed:
1. Democratization of Georgia and Ukraine after the "color"
revolution: comparative analysis.
2. Ukrainian-Georgian Relations:
a. Political sphere
b. Economic sphere
c. Military-technical sphere
d. Transport corridors
3. European and Euroatlantic integration of Ukraine and Georgia
a. Ukraine and Georgia on their way to NATO
b. Ukraine and Georgia on their way to the EU
4. Cooperation of Georgia and Ukraine in the framework of the regional
organization: GUAM, BSEC, Blackseafor, CDC, etc.
5. Role of Ukraine in the settlement of the conflicts at the territory
6. Cooperation between Ukraine and Georgia in the energy sphere.
If you would like to take part in this conference, please, send filled
application form (available on request) to email@example.com by the 1st
of May, 2009. You will be informed about the selection results by the
5th of May, 2009.
Central-Eurasia-L mailing list
List Info / Subscription: http://cesww.fas.harvard.edu/ces_cel.html
Change Your Subscription: http://lists.fas.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/central-eurasia-l