JOB- Program officer, American Councils, Osh, Kyrgyzstan
Posted by: Jacob Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
American Councils for International Education is seeking a Program
Officer to supervise the Uzbek and Kyrgyz components of the Central
Asian Languages Overseas Flagship and Eurasian Regional Language
Programs in Osh, Kyrgyzstan.
* Familiarity with culture and geography of Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan;
* Proficiency in spoken and written Uzbek or Kyrgyz;
* Additional proficiency in Russian is strongly preferred;
* Extensive experience living and studying or working in Central Asia;
* Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail;
* Demonstrated administrative, budgeting, and organizational skills;
* Experience with US and international education preferred;
* Advanced degree in relevant field (e.g., language, education, area
studies etc.) preferred.
For more information and to apply please visit view the full position
description at http://www.americancouncils.org/employmentList.php and
visit our website at http://flagship.americancouncils.org/splash.php.
Central-Eurasia-L mailing list