JOB- InterMedia Survey Inst. - Proj. Manager: Eurasia with Central Asia Focus
Posted by: Corliss Lawrence <email@example.com>
InterMedia-a global research, evaluation and consulting firm-is
seeking a Project Manager to work on media and communications related
research projects in Central Asia. Duties involve conducting and
managing media/communications research/evaluations projects primarily
in, but not limited to, the Central Asian region, and the supervision
of projects/research staff and coordination of all regional activities.
1. A Bachelor's degree (a Master's degree preferred) in a social
science field and/or market research, and at least 2 -3 years of
relevant work experience.
2. Expertise and experience in Former Soviet Union (FSU), ideally work
or exposure to populations in Central Asia.
3. Solid knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
4. Good knowledge of survey analysis (e.g., SPSS) and MS Office
5. Strong analytical thinking, writing abilities and oral presentation
skills for effective communications in English.
6. Proven supervisory, organizational and project and time management skills.
7. Ability to work with a wide range of clients and subcontractors.
8. Interest in mass media, marketing and communications in countries
of the FSU.
9. Position entails travel to the region (approx. 25%).
10. Russian language fluency.
InterMedia offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, a
casual and friendly work environment, and a convenient downtown location.
We invite qualified candidates to email your cover letter and resume
to PMCA@intermedia.org or fax to 866-500-4095. Due to the volume of
responses to our ads, we kindly ask for no phone calls as only
qualified candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
Central-Eurasia-L mailing list
List Info / Subscription: http://cesww.fas.harvard.edu/ces_cel.html
Change Your Subscription: http://lists.fas.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/central-eurasia-l