JOB- Executive Director, Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia (EFCA)
Posted by: Jeff Erlich <email@example.com>
The Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia (EFCA) mobilizes public and
private resources to help citizens participate in building their
future by strengthening their communities and improving their civic
and economic wellbeing. More information can be found at www.efcentralasia.org
EFCA is seeking an Executive Director to oversee its program in
Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.
The Executive Director will be the foundation's senior representative
in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan, overseeing a dynamic development
program. He or she reports to EFCA's President. He or she will:
* Develop programs based on the two countries' needs and funding
opportunities and consistent with EFCA's mission
* Exercise financial and human resources management over three
offices in the two respective countries, one of which administers
programs in Ferghana valley.
* Serve as the foundation's spokesperson in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan
The successful candidate will have
* Substantial management experience of international projects
* A strong understanding of Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan's development
needs, and the ability to design and identify projects to address them
* Fluency in Russian and English; Tajik and Kyrgyz desired
Citizens of Central Asian countries and abroad will be considered.
Candidates should send a resume and a cover letter which demonstrate
that they have the proper background for this position to
firstname.lastname@example.org, by December 14, 2007. Refer to "Executive Director."
Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia
7-727-250-1810, ext. 111
Central-Eurasia-L mailing list